Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The zoo....

Hye yalll!!!Let me start by telling you guys that my grandparents and uncle from Temerloh are here in my house for holidays...Weird rite...
Usually I go back 'kampong' but this time my grandparents went to my house instead....Lolz.....At least it gives me extra time to finish my folios.....Which Btw, i need to pass up after the holidays....
___________________________________________________________________
So, yesterday my cousin and I went to the ZOO!!!!lol
Early in the morning we were supposed to meet with Stephanie, her mom, Samuel (Steph's brother) and a few of Mrs. Yong's students before 9 o'clock....But evrone (but me) need to 'buang air' so badly that we 'terpaksa' stop at a nearby Petronas. Then I waited for so damn long and finally everyone was in the car....When we reached the zoo it was already 9.30 so everyone was kinda pissed at me.....SORRY EVERYONE!!!!
We started of looking at the monkeys....And you know what...They 'PANDAI POSING GILERRRRR'....The moment they saw us....They were posing as though their lives depent on it..

lolzzzz

This pic is kinda awkward XD

Then we went to the 'Children World' or some thing like that....And its kinda like a petting zoo....I guess

I did'nt know horses have supremely big penises....lolz
The hair damn 'kasar' wan you know...needs conditioning...

Awwww...So cute...The eyes are weird though...

Then we went to the other parts of the zoo....

My cousin with Mr. (i think its a he) Hippo

My cousin with the giraffe family...


My face damn weird weihhhhh!!!!


Awwww....SO sweet!!!

We went to a lot of places...Then we went had a picnic!!!! But I did'nt take pictures.....:(

I did'nt know it was Hari Harimau...lol

The fountain damn nice!!!! LoL

I need to have it!!!!



So theres this building in front of the zoo....I dont know whatz the purpose but who cares...Its nice...

Mrs. Yong and her students.. And the 'building' as the background...

We had an awesome day yesterday....DAMN NICE!!!! LoL

Highlight of the day: ARISSA, MY COUSIN!!!

P/S: She's 9...So no picks....LoL

No comments:

Post a Comment