Saturday, June 27, 2009

Michael...What Happened.....

So, one morning I was in the car going to school when i heard the freakin' news..It was FLY FM....I did'nt believe it at first...I thought it was a joke...But when everyone started to talk about it in school...I just had to believe it........Impossible...The Michael Jackson DEAD!!!! DEADDDDD!!!!!!! How could this happen? Its so shocking...So impossible....So NOT HAPPENINGGG!!!
But really I can't question death can I? Life comes and goes just like love and hunger.....Can't really do anything about it...Theres a lot of things that are impossible to explain but easy to understand...Thats just life....
My favourite song from him is black and white....Its so niceXD Its against racism...Which I respect alot.....And...Can anyone tell me how to upload videos.....Comment plz...

No comments:

Post a Comment