Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Viruses

K. I really don't know how to start a blog so I'll just skip it.So, lets talk about computer viruses...Who the heck created these viruses anyway!!!

I don't even know if its natural or man-made.....
And now my computer is so damn slow, it takes 3 hours for me to make a new post....Damn malas wehhhh...And my computer ( I'm using a laptop) dah panas giler!!


It feels like a volcano when I touch it!!!!


I don't know if the virus caused it but who cares...I still blame viruses...
Plus, when I online using different windows at one time....everytime I want to close one, everything closes...WTH!!!! And now I have to use my moms computer( which is also a laptop)


I'm so damn pissed of with my computer(not my mom's laptop), the virusses and my anti-virus for not working...Whteva!!!!




Anyways, I got pics!!!





My computer (the slow one) XD


This reminds me. There's this book 'The Case of Lucy Bending' and its superb!!!


Its a story where evil can be as innocent as an 8 year old nymphet.....and innocence as evil as murder....Damn nice...I borrowed it from my mom...and my mom borrowed it from Untie Ana....


Tnx Untie!!!!!! XD




P/s: I'm using my mom's computer....lol


No comments:

Post a Comment