Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lazeeee

I think the word lazy is tabooed... Serously...Anyone pernah kena???? After you say that you're lazy...You fail in something....Seriously...Ok Maybe not fail but dapat lagi teruk in something lah....Its kinda anoying......
Btw....I almost finnished my folios.....Yippieeee!!!! It pays if you're not malas at something....XD
And I want a dictionary...I never really had one....So sad...And if my parents are reading this....I want the one like Mrs. Mano...Its so damn nice...I forgot the title lah....But its not Thesaurus or times...I think its Collins but I'm not sure....Damn nice...It has a CD in it.....And you can download the software to the computer....Damn nice rite!!!! I want my vocabulary skills to be as good as Wai Min's. he is like a walking dictionary....
According to a facebook quiz...My swear word is Hell....Come to think of it...I do say WTH a lot do I??????????
Anyways, I'm getting ready to sleep....WHat??? I need my beauty sleeepppp!!!1 LoLZ

No comments:

Post a Comment