Saturday, June 20, 2009

Jakun of youtube and BIRTHDAYS

I think I'm a newby when it comes to Youtubing. Its like I baru suka something when my friends have already gotten bored of it. For example, videos subcribers like Fred, nigahiga, Shane Dawson, Mr. Brown Show, What the Buck Show...And many more....These videos dah lama ada....But i just started to like them....Lame rite!!!!
Its kinda embarassing sometimes....Like last year I was telling Elle About this video....Then she was like 'That video dah lama dah', 'Oh my god!!!! Iman!!!! You're so lame. That video dah lama dah lah. I got bored already watching it. Get A Life.'
Okay....I'm exagerating just a weeny bit :P ....WTV!!! I'm still jakun I guess:P
Anyways...today is a very exiting day....First of all...I finnished my GEOGRAFI FOLIO!!!! HAHAH SUCKERS!!!! And, its my cousin's B'day, my maid's b'day and its FATHERS DAY!!!!
So I dont really have pics of my cousin. But I do have pics of my maid....LOLZZZ...Its not what you think....We were playing posing in front of the camera....

LOLZZZZ

LOLZZZ-er...Make-up by Iman co. HAHAHHAH

Take 2

I need to have it!!!!

HIHIHI...We were just having fun....

SO, I got more pics...And this is for britt....


I malas nak rotate lah!!! Screw it!!! And who wants to take my face anyways :)

I don't know where this is from but it reminds me of Madagascar!!

Part of Ms. Black's phone...LoL...Randomnesss

Ms. Black's phone...LOLZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment