Saturday, June 13, 2009

Multiple Mistakes....

Why does everyone have to have this. Mistakes. In life. Its almost impossible to NOT have one. Why is that. Maybe its a way that GOD is telling us that we're not perfect. Or maybe GOD knows that mistakes can lead to a better life. Like the creation of cornflakes. Well, I'm not a religious person but I know GOD knows. I am a person who is blessed (or cursed) with mistakes. LOTS OF EM'. But it comes naturally. Sometimes I don't even notice it happening to me. Why am I so clueless? Why am I so clumsy? Why do I keep knockin' things over? Like just now I knocked my mom's 'penyangkut baju' till it broke. I did'nt do it on purpose. But why do I feel guilty all of a sudden? Why do I blame myself for everything that has happened? Why am I asking too many questions? WHY???

Okay...Enough of sadness and grief..Lets talk about fun stuff now ( thats why I changed the colour of the fonts XD).

PLUS, I have a surprise for you....I am the proud owner of 16 cats!!!! But my parents don't seem to be to fond of the news so they keep pujuking-ing me to give people...So anybody wants some cats???? LoLz...

p/s: Sorry for the long pause of posts...I actually ave a lot to post about, just busy with folios and stuff... ;P. CHEERIOS AMIGOS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment