Thursday, June 4, 2009

Medicine.....Sweet????

For those people who says: 'Medicine tak pahit lah'...'I like medicine'......'Medicine manislah'!!!
Well think again....

Theres this chinese medicine called snakegrass and the moment you taste it.....You ain't wanna take it again.....Its herbs in a capsule...And DUHHH!!! You takkan nak rasa ubat tu if you makan with the capsule....

Its when you taste the herb itself.....And yes, I've been a victom....The opened capsule..

The opened capsule on my hand...

It happened when I was waiting for my uncle after the zoo trip....Stephanie told me about this medicine and she said it was the bitter-est medicine eva!!!

Unfortunately, I did'nt believe her UNTIL she brought some and gave me 7 capsules....I tried opening one and tasted the herbs contained inside....And let me tell you...It was so damn pahit!!!!

And the worst part is that even after I drank some water...The taste is still in my tekak until I balik rumah...And tu baru sikit....Imagine eating the whole capsule.....But I think you won't taste if you eat it whole.....Lolz....

And, just as I entered my van...I baru noticed that my shoes and socks don't match...I was like "WTH!!! And I walked around in this the whole day......"


See...Tak match kan (malu) XD

No comments:

Post a Comment