Wednesday, June 3, 2009

THE HORROR!!!

I can't believe the number of homework I have now.....Damn banyak you know!!!!
And I thought homework is bad enough.....

But theres worse ( horror music) FOLIOSSSS!!!!!
Two folios at one time...Sejarah and Geografi!!!!
Imagine the torture I have to face.,......Ughhhh

Why can't they lesson the number of Folios and projects that we have to do...
Why can't they make the folios easier for us to do....
Better yet....Why can't they abolish Folios (at my agte I mean)....
Its okay if WE actually want to do it...But its not if we're force to do it....Only to get an A...

And now, I'm wastng a beautiful Thursday morning going to a cyber cafe and finding maps for my Geogarfi folio...Ughhhh....
Nasib baik I sabar...Kan Kan Kan!!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment